Typical problems?

Hi everyone. I just bought a 2004 Camry LE V6 the day after Xmas and really love it so far (it's an incredible step up from my Mazda Protege). Everything seems just fine, but such should be the case at this stage of ownership, right? I was wondering if you're aware of "typical" problems or deficiencies of the current generation of Camrys (model year 2002 through

2004). Is there something I should be vigilant of? Thanks for sharing.
Reply to
chm1

Rattles seem to be the main complaint.

stage of

problems or

sharing.

Reply to
Art Begun

Make a note somewhere - the dealer address.

I have an '02 and have not had to visit the dealer yet. Only oil changes have been done to date - No warranty work or issues!

Reply to
JH

You're a couple of years into the production cycle for this version, so a number of small items have already been corrected in the production runs. Should be about as trouble free as a car can get as long as you follow the maintenance requirements.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Reply to
chm1

Well, I have 2003 Camry V6. I have noticed the brake is spongy and quite a bit of travel. I checked the specs, it met specs with marginal

Reply to
canoe2