Upd : 04 Cam wheel cover

Readership ,

My wheel cover refurbish consumed/took one(1) can each ... 4 covers . Rustolium(sp?) Primer, and Metalic Silver . Some left over after 2 coats per cover, both paints.

Bought two(2) cans each, JIC ... $20USD+\- ...

Luckily I had a 4" lazy susan bbg , and a waste pc of 1x12 ... nice to have 'spinner' paint table

Now ... to see how long it lasts.

Ed

Reply to
0_Qed

If you don't scrape them on the curb, should last a long time.

Now that you've got your set up in place, if you want to go an extra step, get a spray can of clear coat and apply over the paint to enhance gloss and durability.

Probably look better than new if you do that.

Reply to
Daniel

Not many =real= granite curb stones in our 'downtown' ... but ... we do have 'a' , =real= STOP sign.

Where the 'hell' were "you" when I was buying the PAINT ! Nice guy ... Sheesh !

I'm "done" . They're "on". I are "happy". Wanna buy some(extra) Primer/Silver paint ???

:-) Ed

Reply to
0_Qed