Update built-in navigation system?

I have a 2002 Toyota Camry XLE with a built-in navigation system. The maping software is version 1. Is there a newer version? If so what does a dealer charge for it?

I have noticed in states like Florida where there is so much construction that the navigation map is often outdated. Went to a shopping center in Orlando and the navigation map indicated, when I got to the shopping center, I was sitting in the middle of a lake! The lake had been filled in and a shopping center had been built since 2002.

Reply to
Bill C