Warranty

My company sells aftermarket warranties for all vehicles. call 1-866-915-5998 or go to our website at

even check our your recalls.

Reply to
joeatch2

Never buy a 3rd party warranty. They will be out of business when you need them.

Reply to
Art

There is a word describing people who buy extended warranties ON TOYOTAS. That word is "suckers".

Reply to
sharx35

Will your comapany be here a year from now, or bankrupt, or just take the money and run?

Reply to
Hachiroku

HEY! I bought one for my Scion.

Or, no, I didn't. Since it's Certified, it came with a 7 year-100,000 mile warranty. Free.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Toyota's are the #1 recalled vehicles in the US currently.

Reply to
joeatch2

WE ONLY USE A RATED INSURANCE COMPANIES. SOME ARE EVEN PUBLICLY TRADED. WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. WE DO NOT TAKE ANYONES MONEY AND RUN. WE ARE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR TO THIS INDUSTRY. WE ALL USED TO WORK AT AAA SELLING WARRANTIES. WE ARE THE MOST REPUTABLE COMPANY YOU WILL FIND!

Reply to
joeatch2

NOTHING IS FREE! CERTIFIED DOES NOT ADD 7 YEARS AND 100K EVER. SOMEONE SNUCK A WARRANTY INTO YOUR PAYMENTS GUARANTEED

Reply to
joeatch2

If you knew what you were talking about then you would know that the auto manufactuer does not offer an extension on its original warranty. So even if you go to say Toyota, Honda, Ford or whomever, they are selling you a warranty from a 3rd party vendor. They are also juicing you on interest when they roll it into your financing. Are you the smart guy who got a 3 year 36k mile warranty in his 60 month finance package? I know I would want to pay for something after it expires with interest...real cool!!!

Reply to
greg.cambio

Certified Pre-owned Toyotas (and Scions) come with a 7yr 100K powertrain warranty. That's part of the CPO program.

I got that on my car. No extra charge. (I bought my '07 Camry in September of '06 - it was "pre-owned" with 80 miles on it.)

Reply to
David In NH

This is true. But be careful at dealers at well. Many of them try to sell 3rd party extended warranties versus the manufacturer's extended warranty. I ran into this when I went with a relative to buy a Honda. Of course she had no intention of purchasing any extended warranty at all, but it was still amusing to hear the pitch for the AutoNation extended warranty. When I asked about the Honda extended warranty (good at any Honda dealer in the U.S.), they explained that they preferred to sell the AutoNation extended warranty. When I inquired about the price for the Honda extended warranty it was _less_ than the AutoNation extended warranty (at least pre-bargaining).

It's actually not true that an extended warranty is always a bad deal. If you buy an exceptionally unreliable make of vehicle, the purchase price of the manufacturer's extended warranty is often less than the cost of having the necessary repairs done at the dealer, because the dealer only gets a small fraction of the normal repair rate from the manufacturer for warranty work (normal or extended). What you never want to do is to purchase an 3rd party extended warranty.

The 2007 Vehicle Dependability index is at "

".

Reply to
SMS

That's reassuring. Especially the gmail, e-mail address.

Reply to
SMS

Actually this is not always true. For example, Honda offers the HondaCare extended warranty, backed by Honda, not a third party.

Toyota Financial Services offers a service agreement, but not all dealers may participate in the program, so it's considered a third party.

GM's extended warranty, 'GM Protection Plan,' is through a third party, but is honored at all GM dealers.

Reply to
SMS

Prior to the hybrids there was NO need for ANY kind of extended warranty on a Toyota. I'm NOT sure how stable the hybrids will be--personally I will NOT pay ONE extra cent for a hybrid model.

"

".

Reply to
sharx35

The main issue with the hybrid is that the batteries gradually lose capacity. The warranty, regular or extended, would only cover complete catastrophic failure of the batteries, not a loss of capacity from 100% to say 60%. The gasoline engine will come on more often, and MPG will gradually decrease, but the controller may be programmed to account for the lower capacity, and allow deeper discharge of the batteries to compensate for the decreased capacity.

Reply to
SMS

when a 7yr 100K powertrain waranty is advertized on a 4 year old car with 50K the warrenty doesn't expire at 150K or 7 years from now, so it's fraud (well maybe not, it's in the fine print, the finer the print the more important it is....)

Reply to
bungalow_steve

even if our company goes bankrupt the insurance companies that write the policies wont be

Reply to
joeatch2

big deal when's the last time your cars engine or transmission died before 100k? get real. they gave it to you because it never breaks that soon. they know exactly when you car starts breaking.

Reply to
joeatch2

warranty insurers lose money on fords, and chryslers all the time. and forget about luxury cars. they take a beating.

Reply to
joeatch2

Thats what your not getting we're an independent agent. We use several insurance companies to insure you get the best deals and to make sure your getting companies with great balance sheets. it does us no go to sell you a contract that doesnt work. you'd never buy from us again.

Reply to
joeatch2