what is it?

Please help me to identify (Camry 93):

an element "A" on picture from above the brake pump:

what does it mean "purge" and "to tank"?

What are functions of A, B, C, D pipes on:

AK

That is the charcoal cannister. Part of the emmission control system it has something to do with capturing fuel vapor.. you dont want to touch it...

I assume they are for the power steering to flow in and out of.

Reply to
ROBMURR

A and B are pipes to steering rod, as I guess, C and D to hydraulic steering pump.

Reply to
AK