What kind of problem does this sound like? 93' camry.

When I make a very tight left turn I hear a rubbing/ grinding sound, but not when I turn tight to the right. I don't hear anything out of the ordinary while driving down the road or making normal turns to the left or right. I just want to get some ideas of what it may be so I can go to the repair shop a little prepared.

Reply to
Goodham

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Goodham being of bellicose mind posted:

Are the tires / wheels wider than orginally fitted at the factory? Otherwise, (though rare), a control arm bushing may be worn ... and shifting when turned hard left.

--
- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM
Reply to

One possibility you might want to investigate is a worn CV joint. How many miles on the car? Are the CV boots ripped or torn? If so, the joints could have lost their grease and become contaminated, thus leading to premature wear.

Doug

Reply to
-

Classic wheel bearing problem.