What's With the Poor Steering on my 2004 Camry?

The steering on my 2004 Camry leaves something to be desired. It's somewhat harder than normal to keep in a straight line or in its lane. You must constantly move the wheel slightly back and forth. The steering wheel also seems somewhat stiffer than normal. The car is only about 1 year old with about 9600 miles. I know that some others have also had this problem. Does anyone know what the dealers have been told to do to correct this? Is correction possible? Al

Reply to
Al

There is a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) or otherwise known as a secret recall for the steering problem, the steering drifts mostly to the left.

You should call your local Toyota service and mention TSB ST- 002-04 to have this repaired.

I did and now the car does not predominately pull/drift to the left.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
dbg