What transmission fluid is in a 2000 Solara?

I thought this would be simple, but now I don't think so

What transmission fluid should I, m ain a 2000 Solara?

Is ATF+4 as good as Toyota T-IV. And what if I can't find an artery that will take an IV?

I came across this but it doesn't really help. For one thing, it's primarily about new cars, and makes almost no refererence to specific earlier year Torotas or other cars.

micky