Wheel Bolt Patterns & Interchangeability

Tech Dudes

Is a 15" Toyota OEM rim with a 5-bolt pattern interchangeable across Toyota models? Specifically, will a 15" wheel from a 2003 Celica fit a 2003 Corolla (forget about tire size, I just want to use the Celica rims on a Corolla). Further, will 15" rims from a 2003 Celica fit a 93-96 Camry?

Thanks

Reply to
Jeff

For a faster answer - try calling your local junk yard. Most have access to computerised systems that easily provide that type of information.

The Camry's are 5 x 4.5" or 5 x 114.3mm. The Celicas should be 5 x 100mm, so they won't fit a Camry. I think the Corollas are 4 x 100 for the older ones, but not sure of the 2003's.....

Reply to
hlee