wheel offset question

I was given a set of 15 inch wheels (6 inches wide) taken off a 1996 V6 Camry. Does anybody know if they have the same off set as the ones on a 2000 Sienna ? I know the Sienna has 6 1/2 inch wheels, but I figure if offset is similar I can use the set for snow tires for my Sienna.

Thanks in advance for input.

Reply to
JW

Lay one of each on the ground car-side up. Lay a strait edge across the edge of the rims and measure to the surface at the lug hole. Add 1/4" to the Camry number. Should give you a close enough figure.

Reply to
Kevin S.