When is best time to buy a new Camry?

Right now there is $1,000 rebate on 2003 Camrys. A local dealer (Harr in Worcester) offered me a price of $200 below invoice plus the $1,000 off and free tires for life. Thats about 17,700-200-1000=16,500.

Sounds like a good deal. But will I get a better one if I wait?

I know that once the 2004 Camrys arrive the dealers will be very eager to sell the remaining 2003, but by then the rebate is no longer valid (expires Aug 4 2003).

Is is conciable that I can get one for even less that 16,500?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

If the price is right, go for it now. Prices depend on supply and demand and there is no telling what will happen in August-September. What is this deal about the tires? Unless the tires are good quality (not OEM) then this is a questionable benefit. Many people upgrade the tires. See if you can figure out how much this is worth and get the discount added up front without the tires.

Reply to
Mark A