When will the 07 Camry come out??

I read that the new 07 Camry will be out in early March. Is that true? BTW, I am in Canada so I'd want to know when it will be available in Canada.

Does anyone know how much it will be selling for?

Thanks, Petre

Reply to
phuile

Yes he 2007 Camry will be available in the spring. Check to Toyota Canada website for more information, or contact a dealer.

Reply to
Mark A

Latest Road and Track magazine has write up on the 07 Camry SE 4 cyl. Sounds like some significant handling improvements (abeit some "safety" features that discourage you driving it thus!)

Reply to
Wolfgang

March I heard too. That's early for the normal summer/september release. It should be abut the same price but you'll probably pay first-customers' premium.

A few weeks ago someone mentioned the auto transmission lost 20% of the parts. So it must be lighter and cheaper and maybe less reliable. But the March release gives people a chance at the older, proven 2006 model.

Reply to
johngdole