- Which fuse controls the CD/Tape player in a 1998 Camry LE?

My CD player has no power. I've looked in the owners manual to try to find the fuse that controls it but came up empty. Has anyone changed/found this fuse? TIA

NRJ

Reply to
Navin R. Johnson

Are you talking the CD Changer? The fuse for the dash-mounted CD player should be marked Radio in the fuse block on the driver's side of the dash or the driver's side kick panel; there is also a fuse marked Radio in the fuse block under the hood.

Reply to
hachiroku