Which fuse to pull in 05 Camry to reset check engine light?

I've looked for the 15A fuse under the hood of the 2005 Camry that supposedly resets the light when pulled out but every one I've pulled out has not worked. Exactly where is the one that resets the check engine light?

CNB

Reply to
CNB

You can disregard this post, I just figured it out by Googling it and going through various webpages. As it turns out the fuse technique is not necessary. Just hold down the odometer reset button for a few seconds and turn the key to "on". That done the trick.

Reply to
CNB