Which Oil Filter for 2003 Camry

Hello, Couple of weeks ago I bought a 2003 Camry with 2.4 engine. I have always used Fram for my oil filters. Are there any better oil filters than Fram for Toyotas? TIA.

Reply to
miker

Jack

Reply to
CamryV6

Fram has been the worst oil filters for years. Do a Google search for Fram and see why. Purolator is good and easily found, Toyota ones are OK.

Reply to
ROBMURR

Fram doesn't have a good reputation in the NG's. Do a search on "fram oil filter". I don't think the Toyota filter is that good either according to some of these messages I found.

Go with Purolator Premium Plus, or if you have a couple more bucks the PureOne.

miker wrote:

Reply to
John

Reply to
miker

try the following Toyota parts store,I have used them in the past and they are a pleasure to deal with (East Coast) filters are $3.96 each plus shipping.

2003 Tundra 2001 Camry LE
Reply to
Floyd R Cudd