Window Tint

I'm interested in installing window tint like the one that comes on the Lexus RX3##. Partially reflective and partially translucent. It's very nice, unique, and not cheap looking like the ones available after-market. My car is lunar mist (silver). Window tint places I've seen don't have the exact thing I want.

Anybody knows where to get this in Chicago? or Online?

Thanks much.

--Ibrahim

Reply to
Ibrahim

Try Ziebart if there is one in your area. I got similar tint from them a while back on my Camry. Professional job and great tint with a lifetime warranty.

Reply to
Atlantis

Tinting your windows is a sign of ricing up a car and/or being a gang member.

Reply to
The #1 Sharxster

You are a complete fruit loop.

Reply to
Masterson

There go the soccer moms in minivans, and the elderly retired folks in tinted Mercedeses in Florida. Another community slice drawn to gangs and violence!

Reply to
Ibrahim

Making you, a mere bacterium.

Reply to