Windshield Washer Nozzles

Hello all, I have a 90' Camry DX, 3SFE engine with over 263,000 miles on the odometer and it runs great. Bought it third or fourth hand. Anyways, I was wondering where was it possible to purchase new windshield washer nozzles. It seems that the tip of the nozzle in which the hose from the washer bottle connects to has broken off and crumbled inside the small hose. Now there is nothing for the tip to connect to. Should I try AutoZone, PepBoys, any other autoparts place or the dealership to get the nozzles?

Thank you for your info,

Savalas

Reply to
Savalas

Oh I don't know but ... have you tried calling your TOYOTA dealer?

Reply to
Philip

That should be a dealer item. May have to order. Try some of the online toyota dealers, some have discounted prices.

Reply to
jjjsan