'02 Highlander Rear Brakes

Hi there,

I'm getting ready to replace the pads & rotors on my '02 Highlander

4WD 4-cyl, and have some questions that maybe someone could help with.

  1. The hub and rotor looks like it's all 1 piece. Could this be?

  2. What size is that hugh axle nut holding the hub/rotor on?

  1. Anything else I should be aware of while doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Sir Spamalot

The rotors on the back are just like the rotors on the front - the rotor just sits over the hub. Caliper removal is all you should need to get the rotor off.

Reply to
qslim