03 4Runner Homelink has never worked

I have never been able to make my Homelink garage door opener work with my Genie IS900. Dealer says the unit is working ok. My Lexus works ok with the door, and I have tried every combination posted without success. Anyone else have this issue?

thanks

03 4Runner 4X4 limited
Reply to
eddie

Never mind - After 3 years of ownership I tried anoter remote that came with door opener. Reprogrammed everything and now it works. Moral: don't use the key chain remote to program the car, use the larger Genie remote.

Reply to
eddie

I have an older (20 year) Craftsman unit that I can't get to work with mine.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Note to self..... Don't buy an overhead garage door opener because I don't have an overhead garage.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Go here to update your receiver and remote...

TOM