03 4Runner Maint Light Code

Can someone please tell me the code for turning off the maintenance light on a 2--3 4Runner? I know it has to do with the odometers, but don't know the combo.

Thanks

Reply to
KEn

Is it in your manual?

Reply to
bearman

No its not in the manual -- unless it is well hidden.....

Reply to
KEn

I just had my oil changed and they forgot to reset my light. I just found it in the manual. When the engine is off hold the Odometer button while you turn the engine on and continue to hold for 3 secs. It will do something then the maint light will go off. I haven't tried it yet, but I will tomorrow. I think it is the same for most Toyotas.

Later

Reply to
fathom