05 Taco Stereo Question

I have a 05 Tacoma dbl cab long bed 4wd and love it. The stereo/6 CD changer is great but not MP3 compatible. How do I pull it out? If I replace it with a conventional AM/FM MP3 CD player, will I lose the steering well audio functions?

Gary

Reply to
Gary Zink

Check this out:

I put it in my 2006 Tundra and it works GREAT! Including the steering wheel controls. You can use your exisiting JBL radio, but will have to disconnect the CD changer to use it's input in the back of the radio. Installation took about 30 minutes, mainly to run cables.

Grumps...

Grumpy

Hey thanks Grumps... Gary

Reply to