05 Toyata Tundra/Serius Satellite Radio Questioin

HI Group:

new member here trying to get advice from the experts....

Just bought a brand new 2005 Tundra Access Cab (14 miles on the Odometer) to supplement our 2000 Tundra with 179K miles (....which supplements our

1997 T100 with 367,000+ miles on it and STILL GOING!!!). Yeah we drive a lot...

Since we really do drive a lot, I would like to put in a Serius Satellite Radio (Serius has the NFL, XM doesn't). I really don't want to pull the factory radio, but not sure the best options on installing a satellite radio.

A clean and "factory-look" install is a kind of a keen key issue.. any pics/websites, etc with ideas? Custom fabrication needed???

Thanks.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Koschmann