06 4Runner Satellite Radio

I just picked up an 06 4Runner with nav and would like to add satellite radio. The factory radio does have a AM/SAT button on it, but I can't get any answers if they have a unit that works with this radio. One dealer told me that the XM setup for the Avalon works in the 4Runner. Anyone have any info on this? I would definitely prefer a setup integrated with the factory radio rather than an external unit. Thanks!

Bob

Reply to
Bob A

PT546-06040 -- xm radio component

is the toyota part you need

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Dan, can you tell me if this is the Avalon set up that works in the

4Runner or is it made for the 4Runner? I guess the most important thing is the fact that I have the nav system so it must be compatable with that. Thanks for the info!

Bob

Reply to
Bob A

It's the Solara one, and Solara has the same Nav as your 4runner and it should work. I installed it in a 2005 Sienna with the same NAV as yours and it works... (actually the dealer installed it)...

Reply to
Dan J.S.