'07 Taco V6 PreRunner in Radiant Red?

I ordered an '07 Tacoma PreRunner in black last night, then called the salesman today and told him I changed my mind and would like it in radiant red. He said it does not come in that color. Has anyone heard of this? Sounds fishy. I think he already placed the order for the black one and doesn't want to change it.

Reply to
Matt

I do not know what colors the truck might come in, but I have no problem with a suggestion that a particular color might not be available on your truck, but is available on other Tacoma trucks, or PreRunners in another trim group.

If you question the salesman's explanation, visit the Toyota Website and see if he is telling the truth. I suspect he is because even if he had placed an order for a black truck, he can easily place another order for a red one. A caveat might be that you ordered a bunch of accessories that come in bundles that nobody else will want to have. I doubt you can order a truck with stuff that only you will want ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland