'07 Toyota FJ Cruiser transmission dipstick?

Can anyone tell me where I can find the transmission fluid dipstick on the 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser? and where to add the transmission fluid?

I looked in the manual and around the engine but had no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
VL

There is no dipstick. Just go by service intervals in manual. Scott

Reply to
zonie

Both my 05 Tundra and my wife's 2000 Saturn do not have transmission oil dipsticks either. When I changed the filter on my wife's car, the dealer told me about an overflow bolt that you must remove when filling the transmission, when it spills, the tranny is full.

Dave

Reply to
nospam