1978 Toyoata celica for sale good R20 and 5-speed trans with NEW clutch

this rusted out Celica is a great little car that needs a fuel pump..it uses the in-tank electric type. I tried using an external elctris universal type replacement which partly worked but has some new problem. ..point is..its a sound engine and trans someone could probably drop into a toyota truck or another celica and can be heard and had for a couple hundred. I'm in Dayton Ohio btw.

sb2004 @ mail.com

Reply to
urjant

Yes ladies and gentlemen, here it is, a glorious one of a kind engineering prototype, the toyota truckica, its a celica with a bed, think subaru brat with much better curves.

Sorry, couldnt resist Brian

Reply to
Sonic

Do you mean something like...this:

?

Neither could we. And yes, it was an 83 Hatch, not Notch.

GTr

Reply to
gregory trimper