1986 Pickup rear fenders remplacement

Hi all !

I own a 1986 4x4 Toyota pickup and the rear fenders (quarters) are totaly rusted, I want to change all the box. Some people told me that I can drop a Nissan box on my Toyota. Is this true ? Or it's best for me to change both quarters ?

Thanks

Reply to
RC10GT

. . find yerself a used Toyota bed...

if yer serious.

pop bunkle ~ ///////////

1986 Pickup rear fenders remplacement Group: alt.autos.toyota.trucks Date: Tue, Oct 28, 2003, 8:24am (CST+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@rien.com (RC10GT) Hi all ! I own a 1986 4x4 Toyota pickup and the rear fenders (quarters) are totaly rusted, I want to change all the box. Some people told me that I can drop a Nissan box on my Toyota. Is this true ? Or it's best for me to change both quarters ? Thanks
Reply to
Pop Bunkle