1986 toyota pickup carburetor problem

The problem:Missing carburetor return spring for bell crank . I have researched various haynes and chiltons repair manuals; and there was no picture on how to install it. The toyota dealership was not helpful either. The engine is a 22R. If someone could download a picture where to place the spring I would be grateful. Thank you from this 65yr old guy.

Reply to
gearshift