1986 trouble

I have a 1986 toyota 4x4 22re 5 speed freshly rebuilt motor not even

200 miles yet. it was running fine until I installed a cutoff switch on my igntion coil neg. - into the cab (I know that was stupid). then after that it started running like crap. I took the switch off and it still drove bad and then died. i pulled the plugs and they were drenched in fuel and blackened. I put new plugs in and it ran fine for a while until it did the same thing. I thought maybe I should switch out the ignition module above the coil but no luck it is still the same. I either have a really rich condition or a weak spark? Please help me!!! and the coil tested fine on the ohm meter?
Reply to
welpro20