~1990 4Runner auto trans

Hi All,

A good friend has a 4runner that is about 15 years old with 105,000miles on it. He is having troubles with his auto trans getting too hot nad he is not even towing anything?

Reply to
Bill Kiene

Try changing the transmission fluid and filter. I could not touch my Camry Station Wagon Automatic transmission (I know its not a 4runner) until I change the filter and fluid. I highly recommend that you use a good grade of synthetic transmission fluid, I prefer Red Line Products.

Regards,

Howard Epste> Hi All,

Reply to
Howard Epstein