1990 4runner v6..needs transmission work..$1000!

Navy blue with blue interior. Motor runs beautifully. Timing belts done recently. SR5 model with v6 automatic. Air conditioning works as well. Truck doesnt want to move anymore. Located in Florida with no rust. You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net :)

Reply to
:

Are you sellling it, or looking for somebody to stop by and steal it?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Selling....well I guess at this price you could consider yourself getting a "steal" of a deal:)

Reply to
: