1992 4X4 King Cab

Does anyone know what this truck weighs? I am thinking of towing it behind a motorhome, but need to know the weight first.

Thanks

Reply to
Mike

I assume its an Extra Cab (122" wheel base). The King Cabs were only on the mid-80s models, ~135" wheel base. Likely the vehicle is 4000-4500#:

A thread with some tow weights listed:

You could also take it to a local "Public Scale" (look for that in the yellow pages) and have it weighed. I did that w/ my '85 4Runner before I had some custom springs built. Cost was about $8 for the service.

-- Roger

Reply to
Roger Brown