1992 Toyota 22R-E pickup with over 1 million miles

1991 Toyota 2wd pickup with over 1 million miles:

Toyota Pickup Found in Alaska River, Runs!:

1991 Toyota 2wd pickup with over 1 million miles:

Sidney(R) (tm) Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

sidneybek

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:c6f0ddf7-fe84-45b2-81a8- snipped-for-privacy@e4g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I can't rightly say I'll get 1,000,000 miles on my new Tacoma, but I'm sure to have fun trying.

Reply to
Hober Mallow

Wow. I wouldn't do that if I were you. That'll cost you well over $500,000 just in gas. :)

-

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins