1994 4Runner Cruise Trouble Code

Hello,

Thanks to all who responded to my last post. The cruise control trouble code indicates that there is a faulty connection or short circuit in the magnetic clutch circuit (Code No. 12). Does any one know what this means? Do I need to replace the entire cruise control actuator or is there just a chip which I can replace in the clutch control circuit?

Thanks

Reply to
guitsurf11

replying to guitsurf11, Redbluegreenpurple wrote: I also have this code, can anyone answer the above questions?

Reply to
Redbluegreenpurple