1997 Tacoma 4x4

I have a 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with the 2.7 ltr engine /w manual. It has 160K on it and has started to miss from low rpm take offs. Once over like 2100 rpms then it runs fine. It maily happens after the engine has has hit a warm operating temperature. I haver heard of the TPS being bad, but is there any way to check this before blowing 100 bucks on it? Can you unplug it and test it? What will this do? What should it do?

Any help would be great. Thanks

Reply to
ZingZing

Plug gap, loose plug?