1997 Tacoma Radio Replacement

I recently purchased a 1997 Tacoma with a stock radio installed. I would like to upgrade to something with a CD player (preferably something that can play MP3 encoded CDs). I was checking out Crutchfield and they claimed that the Sony CDX-GT210 would fit a 97 Tacoma but BestBuy disagrees. Who can I trust?

Also, I've never replaced a car stereo before for any other warnings will be taken with open arms.

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff