1999 Toyota Harrier ECU/CPU problem

Hi, I have a 1999 Toyota Harrier that was victim of a flood, and sustained severe water damage. In short the CPU & ECU were fried.

I have had quite a difficult time finding a replacement.

Any help anyone has would be great.

snipped-for-privacy@bankstreetkia.com

Reply to
steve

This was sold as a Lexus RS in the United States. This may help you find what you're looking for.

That said, there are likely other problems with it - airbags may not work, mildew may rot the upholstery and carpet, and you'll likely be plagued with endless electrical problems. There's a reason insurance companies total flood damaged cars. Unless you have a compelling reason to keep it, you should consider doing the same.

-- Mike Harris Austin TX

Reply to
Mike Harris