2000 Tundra Dash Light

The little green light in the dash for D (drive) is burnt out. How much of a job is it to replace? I can barely get my bear paws behind there.

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

hey

check out tundrasolutions.com

they got a thread on there that deals with this. My D light is out too....I havent fixed it yet, but am planning on it. I think the node cost 8 or 9 bucks....but i am thinking of just taking the node from 1 and putting it in D....if that works. Check out that site though and run a search, they got what you are looking for.

Reply to
cmichaud

Reply to
Bubba