2001 4Runner Oil FIlter

Can anyone provide a picture or clear instructions on where to find the oil filter in a 2001 Toyota 4Runner? Much appreciated.

Reply to
ardnassac

Anyolmouse

I've changed the oil in my 2001 at least twelve times and I have never removed the fender liner clips, and never thought to do so. Maybe I'll try that next time.

I always do it from underneath, removing the skid plates.

The choice of oil filter wrench is important. I find that the fabric strap type wrench works best (looks like "

").

Reply to
SMS