2001 Prerunner Starting Problem

I have a problem when I turn the key to start the truck and nothing happens. No clicking sounnds just nothing. This has happened twice from a cold start.It is not a battery problem. Of course I had to have it towed to the Toyota dealership and it naturally started when the mechanic tried to troubleshoot. I think it is either a starter problem or maybe there is some sort of limit switch that is malfunctioning. Has anyone experienced this problem?

Reply to
p-61