2002 tacoma CD player ??

mine works but it has a snaping sound and skipping problem it read the cd but after about 22-30 sec in to the song it starts this problem will it help to clean the head or is there more wrong it does this with new and used cds any one else had the or know wht to do??

BAIN15

Reply to
dan baker

Is a great source for a NEW stereo. If cleaning doesn't help

Replacing it would be easiest

Reply to
I'm Right

My CD player in my Tundra did the same thing .Everything was working fine,then it started bouncing,stopping and starting,it would drive me crazy.I got some good cd cleaner and that did not fix the problem.Went to my Toyota dealer and they quoted me $300 to get it repaired.So I went down and got me a new Alpine cd player and some Infinity speakers put in my door and it sounds allot better. That solved my problem. Good luck.........

Reply to
Clifton Goode