2002 Tundra - Heated Mirrors?

Any way anyone knows how to install heated mirrors on an SRS?

It's really annoying without them...

Pipe dream probably.

Reply to
Bob H

If they're not available from Toyota try a junkyard for some off of a different vehicle.

Reply to
max-income

The 2003 are.

RG

Reply to
RG

I installed them on a 2003 Tundra Limited. E-mail me direct if you want more info about what I had to do to make it work.

Remove the xx before and after my e-mail address to respond.

snipped-for-privacy@prism.netxx

Reply to
Leonard