2003 Highlander AC/Heat

Hello everyone...

My girlfriends highlander is starting to make this weird annoying noise coming from the center and far right vents, kinda likea whisteling noise. Also, the temp knob has to be turned back and forth a couple of strokes for it to pick up the right temp that i want. Any help is greatly appreciated....55,000 miles

-- Message posted using

information at

Chuckyg

More information at

If you haven't found an answer to your question, look at the link below:

This seems to be a common problem with Highlanders, including my own.

Reply to
kblair