2003 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Limited PreRunner V6 2x4 (non TRD)

OK, love the truck. Had only 52k miles on it, black with silver chrome on all the good parts. Engine is clean, just a slight rattle on the right side of the dashboard (ugh), but quiets after a bit on the road.

My problem is this - evidently these Limited models have different front seats? I don't like them - they are far too much like a Honda Prelude seat - too much of a bucket and the seat belt ALWAYS catches on the seat controls when I take the belt off (side latches and lumbar wheel).

Basically, is there a way to get different seats up there at a decent cost? Are they in fact different?

I had a 2004 Xtra-cab Pre-Runner TRD but it is no longer with us (moment of silence) and I loved those seats. Do I basically have to purchase (or find) two grey seats for the truck? If so, what do I need to be careful of?

Thanks in advance.

PixelFreak In Washington State, across the water from Seattle

Reply to
robertdavy