2003 Tundra Cargo Shell Topper

I asked my dealer about getting one or at least the name of a place that sells them for an '03 Tundra V-6 Access Cab. They said that in order to get one that matches the paint, I needed to have ordered it with the truck. Anyone know if this is true? If so, are there any options to getting one? If not true, does anyone know where I can get one? Perhaps on the Net?

Reply to
Raksashan

Absolutely untrue. I bought a Gaylord's hard tonneau and it's a perfect match for Desert Sand Mica.

The factory color spec is available and used by body shops and shell producers.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

I have a SnugTop that I got through my dealer, but like others have pointed out, the paint code is what dictates the color. I'm very happy with the SnugTop, it was worth the xtra money. Kind of like buying a Toyota is worth it.

BW San Diego

2001 Tacoma 4x v6 xtracab
Reply to
Woody

I got a Snug Top from a shell dealer, they matched the color perfectly.

I don't think you need to go through a car dealer at all.

GC

Reply to
Chips