2004 Sequoia remote button light out

Just noticed the Sequoia's garage door button light is out. The strange thing that I thought those three buttons (labeled with one two three dots) were lighted from the same light source. Obviously I am wrong. The button with one or two dots are still visible in the dark.

How do I replace the light bulb (if any) under it?

BTW, I am waiting to add navigation to the Sequoia but I am fine to use a PDA as GPS display. I hope the next model year/2006 of Toyota navigation can also integrate bluetooth. It will make more sense if I choose to add/upgrade when it is available. Any news about this possibility?

Thanks

Reply to
harry