2004 SR5 4x4 6 cyl. Nor Cal

What should I pay for a White 2004 SR5 4x4 6 cyl. with the following options?

Bay Area/San Jose CA

Edmunds says invoice is:

Code Description Invoice per Edmunds 2004 4 Runner 4WD SR5 $26,293 GY Curtain and Side Airbags info 583 EC Electrochromic Rearview Mirror 120 V5 RS3200 Plus Alarm System info 239 DR Roof Rack and Cross Bar info 176 NA 115V AC Power Point info 80 AW 17" Aluminum Wheels info 80 RL Daytime Running Lights info 32 Total Options: $1,310 Destination Charge 540 Invoice: $28,143

Reply to
Jelso

hit carsdirect.com They had done very well for more than a few of us. I paid 24,500 for my '02 4x4 TRD D-Cab. Great time to get a good deal on an '03 as well. Also, check with the forums on

they can probably pooint you to a good norcal resource.

Reply to
Mike Wood