2005 Highlander Steering Noise

I recently started getting a thump in the steering column. I found posted on some websites that Toyota issued a TSB for this problem. Does anyone have a copy of this TSB?

Reply to
mg

I've seen listings for TSB's for that condition in the Camry but not for the Sienna.

Reply to
Ray O

Go to the page

See TSB No.: 00106 (Steering intermediate shaft noise). Look at the two detail links.

Hope this helps

mg wrote:

Reply to
enca939

Go to the page

See TSB No.: 00106 (Steering intermediate shaft noise). Look at the two

detail links.

Hope this helps

mg wrote:

Reply to