2005 Tacoma coming out this Spring ?

I read an article that the 2005 Tacoma is coming out this Spring. Can anyone verify this, and have any spy picture websites? I saw a spy picture of a black Tacoma, but I'm not sure if it really is a 2005. Can't wait to see a real picture of a 2005 Tacoma doublecab. Thanks.

Reply to
Fred

what article ??

Reply to
Kryptoknight

There has been lots of talk about the 05 Taco,

Its suppose to grow larger, that's why I just bought a 04, I don't want large while blasting on the beach in Baja. I also learned my lesson about buying a vehicle the first or 2nd year it comes out!

Reply to
Russ

I heard the Tacoma might be available with the 4.7 v-8. The tundra will be updated with a longer bed, and a bigger V-8. I guess there is some big-ass v-8 that toyota uses in Japan in some large luxury limo like car (some lexus maybe) - anyway this v-8 would be used in the new Tundra. Would be cool.. especially with the Nissan Titan's big v-8

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Expect the 4.0 liter in the new Tacoma, HP is close to 250.

Tundra, It will be a 5.2 liter V8 to replace the 4.7. Diesel will be coming too in a full sized truck, I mean in F350 specs. Size and capacity! This may be an extra year or so out, but its coming.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

This is great news! I will hold off from buying a Titan!!!

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Reply to
Matt M.