2005 Tacoma Glovebox Discoloration

I have a 1 month old Tacoma and noticed a discoloration on the glovebox. Took it back and they replaced it but the new one is the same. Checked another truck on the lot and it had it also. Waiting to hear back from Toyota customer service. Anyone else notice this? Here's a couple of pictures.

Toytruck

I have looked at my 05 , and do see a slight diference. I am not going to worry about it.

Reply to
zonie